Teksouth Corporation - Gardendale Developer - Desktop Analytics (FM, DEAMS) in Hampton, Virginia
Location : Langley AFB, VA
MUST HAVE an Active Secret Clearance - Unfortunately we do not have time to get an interim secret clearance issued for this project.
Must be located on-site, no telecommute option is available at this time.
Data Automation Developer responsible for integrating and automating multiple sources of Accounting and Financial data for the United States Air Force organizations using the Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Identifies possible data sources to integrate using current and past legacy systems
• Converts all data sources to interface/link with Microsoft Access and/or Excel
• Integrates all data sources into one or multiple tables in a customized analytical format using MS Access
• Links MS Access data sources to MS Excel Pivot Tables for multiple users Creates ad hoc and canned reports
• Creates advanced charts in excel
• Develop VBA code in MS Office to automate data collection and integration processes
• Lead/Conduct training classes on integrations/reporting tools
• Financial MGT budget experience with USAF. Specifically familiar with various financial mgmt. databases and processes: Oracle Federal Financials, GAFS BQ, CRIS, DEAMS-(nice to have)
• Must be an Expert in MS Access and MS Excel
• Must know how to link data between Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must have a basic understanding of Visual Basic for Applications
• Must have a basic understanding of SQL
• Must be proficient in other Microsoft Office applications – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in DoD Financial Management or no degree with 8 years’ experience in DoD Financial Management
• Must possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills. The ability to communicate to analysts and senior leaders (Colonels, Generals, and Executives)
• Possesses basic understanding of the DOD environment and Financial Management and Accounting processes and procedures.
• Possesses a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a large organization, managing diverse tasks, requirements and commitments.
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-VA-Hampton
Posted Date 8/2/2017
Category Information Technology