Teksouth Corporation - Gardendale Developer - (Army/DoD Finance, Clearance) in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Location- Fort Belvoir, VA - working at the US Army Acquisition Support Center
Prefer Army Financial Systems Experience but we will consider DoD or Air Force Finance
GFEBS is preferred
MUST HAVE A SECRET CLEARANCE
Job Description: The Senior Data Automation Developer is responsible for integrating and automating multiple sources of Accounting, Financial, Personnel, and Logistics (Supply Chain) data for the DoD and other government organizations using the Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, InfoPath, etc.)
• Identifies possible data sources to integrate using current and past legacy systems
• Converts all data sources to interface/link with Microsoft Access and/or Excel
• Integrates all data sources into one or multiple tables in a customized analytical format using MS Access
• Links MS Access data sources to MS Excel Pivot Tables for multiple users Creates ad hoc and canned reports
• Create advanced charts in excel
• Develop VBA code in MS Office to automate data collection and integration processes
• Create an automated e-mail notification capability using MS Word
• Lead/Conduct training classes on MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint automation techniques
• Lead specialized analysis and development efforts for analysts and leaders
Required Skills and Experience
• Must be very knowledgeable in MS Access and Excel
• Must know how to link data between Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, and Outlook
• Must have a basic understanding of Visual Basic for Applications
• Must be proficient in other Microsoft Office applications – MS Word, PowerPoint, & SharePoint
• Must possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills. The ability to communicate to analysts and senior leaders (Colonels, Generals, and Executives)
• Must be available to work under tight deadlines and work during evenings and weekends when necessary.
• Possesses basic understanding of the DOD environment and Financial Management and Accounting processes and procedures.
• Possesses a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a large organization, managing diverse tasks, requirements, and commitments.
•BS/BA Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related scientific or technical discipline and a minimum of 6 years of general experience of which at least 3 years are specialized.
MS/MA Degree in the above disciplines and a minimum of 4 years of general experience of which at least
2 years are specialized.
No degree is required with 12 years of general experience of which 10 years must be specialized.
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-VA-Fort Belvoir
Posted Date 8/18/2017
Category Information Technology